CODE OF CONDUCT
- All participants, students, and parents alike, are to treat others with courtesy and respect at all times. Interpersonal concerns should follow Matthew 18 and be directed privately to the parent or the parent of the student first.
- Possession of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, and/or any type of electronic nicotine delivery system or weapons is prohibited at all EE functions.
- Children should be supervised at all times.
- Conflicts should be handled in a mature, Biblical manner. Problems should be taken directly and privately to the concerned individual(s) and not become an object of gossip.
- Inappropriate conversation, gesture, or aggressive physical contact will not be permitted.
- Physical affection between males and females or homosexual behavior is unacceptable during co-op.
- We should seek to honor God in both character and dress. Modesty and discretion are the standards. No visible underclothing, bare midriff, or cleavage is allowed.
- All members shall respect our co-op as a blessing to families encouraging involvement and friendship within our group.
- Members may participate within other homeschool co-ops but shall not hold leadership positions in another group where there could be a conflict of interest.
Eastside’s Board of Directors may rescind membership and/or participation privileges for any family who violates these guidelines or the Code of Conduct.